LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Local Food Delivered To Your Door
We deliver weekly, across the Niagara Region and Hamilton. Our drivers service routes in different areas on different days. Check our delivery schedule below to see when we’re in your area.
- St. Catharines (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Thorold (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Niagara-On-The-Lake (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Grimsby (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Lincoln (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- West Lincoln (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Niagara Falls (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Fort Erie (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Port Colborne (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Wainfleet (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Hamilton (11:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
- Welland (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Pelham (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Dunnville (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
We currently deliver exclusively to the Niagara, Dunnville, and Hamilton regions, however, we are always looking to expand should a large amount of new customers become interested in delivery to a region we do not currently service.
We charge a flat fee of $7.50 per week, whether you order a single item or add a dozen marketplace items to your produce box subscription. Delivery fees help us employ drivers from across the region.
Weekly Ordering Schedule
Orders made at smallscalefarms.ca by Saturday @ Midnight are delivered the following week. Check our delivery schedule to see what day we deliver in your area. Please note, we work on a weekly loop due to our subscription orders. If you'd like to try us out and have your produce delivered quicker, check our weekly deals and delivery times every Monday and Tuesday on our Free Delivery page.
Start with our FAQ page for answers to basic questions. Another great source of answers is the Small Scale Farms Facebook Page. If it is a more complicated or serious question, feel free to reach out by email and we will be in contact within 24-48 hours.